Compound Interest Calculator - Debt Relief Australia
This compound interest calculator allows you to both:
- compute and compare the forecasted interest earnings on various financial scenarios
- choose the deposit and compounding intervals
You can easily check to see if an investment offering a 6% return, compounded daily is better than an investment offering a 7% return, compounded annually.
To calculate the forecasted earnings of an investment, enter
- The beginning balance
- The amount you plan to add to your investment (if any) at the specified intervals
- The interest rate you think you will earn and the compounding interval
- The number of years you will allow your investment to grow
Since varying deposit and compounding intervals lead to very complex calculations and considering the actual earnings of an investment may be calculated using any one of several methods, the results calculated by this tool should be considered as estimates only.
If you would like to find out more about becoming debt free and what methods would be most appropriate in your situation then fill in the following form or call Debt Relief on 1300 781 034 and our staff will assist you.